Wednesday 18 April 2012

Well hello world :) How are you? 

Mmmm, this is interesting? 
Really, this should be a kinda 'Grand Opening Welcome' right (lol)

Well, Im Jayson (or Jay or Jase) which ever you prefer ;) 
I actually really do enjoy writing so this is gonna be fun plus I can add pics (woo-hoo)

Now, this is my first blog so be prepared for me clicking on all the wrong stuff (lol)
Its kinda like Twitter really I guess but without the 140 character restrictions right !


Sooooo, let me go and have a play and find out where everything is ;)


Looking forward to meeting you all :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jayson. so glad you have a blog up now! Very exciting. Hope to see some of your favorites on here! You're making me want to get another blog posted. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thats funny since you were the one who inspired me to start this ;p

      How do I follow you?

      Delete
    2. Dont worry, we've sorted the follow thing dooby wotsit out now ;p (lol)

      Delete