Friday 20 April 2012

About Me.......

Well, my name is Jason  ;)
Im a Sagittarius which has got to be (by miles) the cooliest star sigh EVER ! (lol)

I have a son (Martin) who is now 14 :)

MY JOB


Ive worked for London Underground for over 22 years now !
I started off on the platforms (Harrow on the Hill) announcing the trains then worked my way up to a Guard on the back of the train (Central and Northern Lines) I then became a Guard/Train Driver on the Central line for abit then became a full driver and drove on the Piccadilly, Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines.
I then qualified as an Instructor Operator on the Metropolitan Line and worked towards my NVQ's. I was successful and I am now qualified to......

1. Coach one to one
2. Qualified to Assess people
3. Can teach full classes

These NVQ's took alot of hard work and considering I left school with NO qualifications, seems Ive achieved more since I left school so you kinda got to be proud of that, right?






2 comments:

  1. Ok, so you're going to think I'm craz, but the first picture on this you look so much like Adam Cartwright from Bonanza (1960s US TV Western in reruns when I was a kid). I used to play Bonanza with my brother. He'd be little Joe, I'd be Adam (unless the babysitter painted my nails red!) and we'd make my older sis be Hoss (he was kinda huge and not so bright). She never wanted to play for some reason. :0

    So I guess you could say I played (with) you when I was a kid. He hee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, first off. I dont think your crazy ;)

      Ive looked up Adam Cartwright and Mmmmm, I dont see it (grins)

      lol, lol at kinda 'played with me' (shy)

      Delete