Friday 20 April 2012

Well, good afternoon :)

So, what have I been up to?
Well, decided to try and get fit last week so took up jogging which kinda backfired on Tuesday.......

Went for a jog and felt this pain shoot through my left leg followed by a pop (which turned out to be my muscles snap) and then total pain !

3 hours in the Hospital later, the correct medical term is " Partial Rupture Medial Belly Of Gastrocnemius"

They reckon it takes a least 6 weeks to start getting better so I have to rest :(

Oh well, it means I can catchup on my Photo, Video editing, Website and trying to build and all other computer related stuff (the above list are my interests ;)

Stay tuned as I get to grips on this blogging stuff ;p

2 comments:

  1. That does not sound like a fun injury! Sorry you're hurt but bonus -- we get to see all your amazing work on here! You go Jay! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No its not fun and to top it all, my knee is hurting like mad now :(

      Awwwe, thanks!
      Glad you like :)

      Delete