Saturday 21 April 2012

Spiritual Wind.......


I'm in a writing mood so Im just gonna write.

Its funny. Is that really how things are these days. We just talk to ourselves and people read our thoughts?
Cos really, thats all it is right?
I used to always write when I was young (not that long ago I have you know (lol)

As a kid I was always drawing and writing stories. Wow, thinkin back now I had those spiritial feelings I still get to this day.
Im taken back to when I was 12. Wow, I remember that like it was yesterday.
You ever do that? Go back to a memory but get the exact feeling you had back then and feel like your actually there?
I still feel that wind covering my body. You know what though. I was never scared.

I used to live on this estate (next to the Thames) so picture this.......

Its a pitch black night. There was a grass embankment on a hill that led down to the Thames. At the bottom of this grass hill was a knee high wall with railings on the top which was designed to stop people climbing over them to get to the Thames. It never stopped kids climbing over even with the spikes on the top and the 20/30ft drop on the other side.
Theres are howling winds but its not cold.
 I dont know if it was because you were next to the water or not but I used to always find it extra windy down there at night.
I loved the wind blowing on my face but I remember the wind was never a cold wind. Where I used to stand, nobody could see you, it was pitch black. On the flip side you couldnt see anyone either but like I said, I was 12 and wasnt scared. Should I have been?
The only lights you could see were miles away, across the water. I loved it. Made me feel.......spiritual.
I love that feeling.
I used to spend hours down there just staring across the water, thinkin away.
You could here the waves gentle hitting the wall beneath me and every now and then the noise of a boat engine going past. Whatever lights they had on was all you could see.

Are you with me yet ?

If I had problems, things on my mind. This would be the place I would go. Although I was alone, I felt safe. This was my place. A rest from the world. A place where I could talk, throw my voice out there. Just listen.
I would always drift off into thought. Sometimes it would feel like I was there for days. The nights were so dark there. Maybe that would explain why I like the dark so much now. Why I love that spiritial wind surrounding me. I feel it charge me.

Have you ever felt strange when the wind surrounds you?
Have you ever just stood there and stretched you arms right out and just let the wind surround you?
Try it, free your mind. Close your eyes and see how you feel.
You'll be amazed, trust me.
Must say though, this is more of a night time thing. I dont recall feeling this during the daytime wind.

Maybe you think Im crazy? Im not to be honest (but then again, I would say that right (lol)
Im just intouch with things and my feelings.
I dont laugh at people when they talk to me, tell me how they are feeling.

I LISTEN !
Open minded to anything !
Not afraid to learn, to open up.



No comments:

Post a Comment