Wednesday 25 April 2012

Groundhog Day.......


Well, thats kinda how it feels right now (grins)

As all those who follow me on Twitter know, last Tuesday I was out jogging and outa nowhere, this MASSIVE pain shot straight through my left leg and then I heard a pop noise.
It was weird cos at first I was like "that didnt come from my body right" until I jogged a couple of steps then the pain confirmed it was ! (doh)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH ! ! ! !
The pain was OMG !

So off to hospital I went and it turned out I tore the muscles apart in the back of my leg (geez, where did that come from) and the medical term is called.......

"PARTIAL RUPTURE OF GASTROCNEMUIS"


Sucks Right !

Things is total rest for this type of injury (doctors have written me off work for 6 weeks for starters !

Now,
This is where the 'Groundhog Day' has come into play.
Getting up, hopping downstairs, breakfast, watching tv, taking tablets, watching more tv, playing on lappy, looking out the window watching the world go by, more tablets and on and on it goes.......

lol, it hurts so much !
Just hoping it gets better real soon cos Im missing the world sooooooooooo much !

Jase :)

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jay! So sorry you're all broken but I hope the healing is going well and you're back to your ole spry self soon. Stay calm and carry on, again and again and again. (Love that movie btw).

    ReplyDelete