Friday 20 April 2012

My Interests.......

WHERE DO I BEGIN ! ! ! ! ! ! (lol)

I gotta say, I love and I'm interested in so many things.

PHOTOGRAPHY


I have a passion for photography but Im no expert !
I have a Canon 450 DSLR and I love it ! Love taking photos and love learning ;)
I am gonna start posting my photos here....

Click On Link >>>>  My Photography

PHOTOSHOP

As you will see, I have such a passion for Photoshop. Im currently running "Masters Collection CS5" which is a massive AWESOME program to use !
Not a day goes by where this program ISNT on ;)
As you will see in some of my pictures, I love editing, adjusting photos (HDR TONING)

VIDEOGRAPHY, VIDEO EDITING

Another passion of mine. I love filming. Love being behind the camera (and kinda learning to be infront of it too ! Like my photography, I love looking through the camera and seeing a bigger picture. The world is an interesting place you know ;)
I'm setting up a YouTube account to display some of my work so stay tuned to this one !

PEOPLE

I love people ! Meeting people, talking to people, sharing their interests with them ;)
I gotta say, I love learning ;)

I think thats it for now :)


4 comments:

  1. Haha, you're gonna get me hooked on this blog Jay! Love your pic. I feel like you're in my living room and we're chatting over coffee. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome !
      Make sure you bring the biscuits (grins) :)

      I will, think Im getting hooked, thanks to you ;)

      Delete
  2. Aw, now you're too sweet! I got the biscuits,and I'll be there for tea time! Maybe you'll have five more posts by then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, well save me some biscuits for me !

      Glad your following and Im looking forward to YOUR blogs sometimes this century (grins) (lol) ;p

      Jus teasin ;)

      Delete